Disability Support Worker - Individual Supports
Job no: 493693
Employment type: Casual
Location: Blue Mountains & Central West
Categories: Disability Services
- Disability Support Worker | Individual Supports
- Oberon, NSW
- Casual Vacancy
We help people with disability become more independent, in their own homes and the community.
- Active support: develop personal interests, provide personal care, transportation and coach independent living skills
- Health support: administer and document medication and follow health support plans
- Positive behaviour support: manage behaviour triggers and escalation
- Safeguarding: ensure safety of you and the participant, documentation and reports
- Demonstrated motivation to work with people with disability
- Be willing to work short shifts in the range of 2-5 hours including mornings, afternoons and occasional weekend shifts
- NDIS Worker Check
- National Police Check
- Driver’s license
- First aid certificate
- Up to date Covid vaccinations
For more information, please click here.
- Competitive hourly rate based on SCHADS Award 2.1 - 2.2 (pending qualifications)
- Paid training and opportunities for career development
- 24/7 crisis and incident response support
- Centralised rostering
- Free confidential counselling support
- All required PPE
We provide services to people with disability, young people and children in out-of-home care, their families and communities. We believe everyone is equal. You can learn more about us here.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online. For all enquiries please contact Emily Kemp on 0447 887 094 or email@example.com
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend