Disability Support Worker – Penrith
Job no: 493692
Employment type: Part Time Permanent
Categories: Disability Services
- Supported Independent Living Service
- Penrith, NSW
- Permanent Part-Time SCHADS Level 3
Lifestyle Solutions are seeking experienced Disability Support Workers to join our long standing, committed and self-managed team in the Penrith area.
This service cares for four male participants with significant disabilities including Severe Intellectual Disability, Autism (non-verbal), Pica, Epilepsy; whom present with complex and challenging behaviours.
To be considered for these opportunities, you will need the following;
- Demonstrated experience in working with complex behaviours, this is a very heavy service and extensive experience is a MUST
- Versatile communication skills including the ability to interact with both verbal and non-verbal customers
- An eye for detail and good administrative skills to ensure the Service maintains a high standard of reporting and documentation
- Possess a positive attitude alongside a high level of resilience and commitment to the clients and the role
- Current AU Driver’s License (mandatory requirements)
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or be wiling to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate, HLTAID0011 (or be willing to obtain)
- Minimum 2 doses of Covid-19 Vaccinations
Who we are and why we do it
We’re people who care. Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities. Our customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals. Our national workforce is committed to providing service that is reliable, responsive, flexible, friendly, empathetic and caring.
We believe everyone is equal.
We stand for everyone in society having equal opportunity and equal respect. We do this by providing our customers access to quality services and dedicated people who make a real difference in their lives. We believe this is everyone's fundamental right. You can learn more about us here.
Join Us - Next step
All applications must be lodged online
For all enquiries regarding this position, please contact Megan Crough, Talent Acquisition Partner via email Megan.Crough@lifestylesolutions.org.au
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to diversity and inclusion in our organisation. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from under-represented communities and groups are strongly encouraged. We can provide adjustments to the recruitment process if required; please contact the Talent Professional on the number above to discuss how we can help.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend