Job no: 493818
Employment type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Administration/Customer Service, Child & Family Services
- Hybrid office based/WFH
- Beenleigh Location, QLD
- $32.21 p/h + salary packaging benefits
We are seeking an organised, energetic and customer focused Administrator who truly loves what they do.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Service Excellence team which has been designed to provide support and expertise to our front-line teams working across the organisation.
This is an exciting and busy role with lots of variety! You will need to use your strong communication and customer service skills to support the Queensland Service Excellence team as well as welcome and engage with visitors to create a positive first impression. Strong organisational skills will enable you to manage competing priorities and a keen eye for details will help you succeed in this role.
- Salary based on SCHADS Level 2 - $32.21 per hour ($88 758 p.a.) exclusive of super and salary packaging
- Salary packaging $15,900 general and $2,650 entertainment p.a.
- Paid training and opportunities for career development across our National Foster Care team, as well as our Disability and Out of Home Care service groups
- Free confidential counselling support for employees and close family members
- Access to more discounts and benefits
We provide services to people with disability, young people and children in out-of-home care, their families and communities. We believe everyone is equal. You can learn more about us here.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior appointment.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend