Foster Care Intake and Assessment Officer Perth
Job no: 493805
Employment type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Child & Family Services
- Full –time 38 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Job location Perth, WA - Ascot based Support Centre
At Lifestyle Solutions, we believe our people are our best assets. We believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to all of the people we support, We know this is only possible if we have great teams.
At Lifestyle Solutions, we have our people at the heart of everything we do. Whether this is the people we support, our customers, or our diverse workforce, we strive to be a leader in the sector, a service provider of choice, a business of excellence, and a great place to work.
What is the opportunity?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Child and Family intake team where you are the first experience children and young people will have of our commitment to ensuring Child and Young People are cared for, nurtured and kept safe while being supported to achieve what is important to them. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative approach to the way in which we work and the way in which we provide quality outcomes for children and young people at Lifestyle Solutions.
The Child and Family Intake Support Officer plays a vital role in providing administrative assistance supporting the assessment, intake and transition to adulthood for children and young people across 19 different models of OOHC Nationally. You will need a high standard of communication, administration skills and quality assurance capturing the journey a child or young person through the intake process.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the intake team in actioning new referrals and initial enquiries.
- Develop and maintain relevant spreadsheets and assist with national streamlining of systems and processes
- Assist with both Foster Care and Child & Family Intake Panels as required, booking, preparing agendas and taking minutes at meetings, assisting with documentation, etc
- General office functions including document uploading, email organisation and management, copying and filing
- Assist the intake team to ensure that all contractual and regulatory requirements are met.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate 3 and 18 months+ equivalent experience in business administration
- Demonstrated attention to detail with an ability to review and record complex information
- Time and workflow management skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of the Out of Home Care or Human Services industry
- Superior organisational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Understanding and ability to apply the principles of confidentiality for children, young people, their families and carers
- Experience in Intake functions would be highly regarded.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
For all enquiries, please contact Lyndsey Regan on 0427 425203 or email@example.com.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior appointment.
Click to download the Role Statement
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend