- Senior Operations Manager - Child and Family Services
- Tamworth Location
- Permanent Full-Time Position Available
Lifestyle Solutions are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join our Tamworth Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Nationwide Child and Family Service Excellence team which has been designed to create service delivery outcomes for young persons in our care. The team focuses on supporting, guiding, and facilitating, teams on areas such as service compliance, team-based support, and local community/family engagement.
Own It - How we get the job done
The key objectives of the role include:
- Enable and support Customer Service Delivery teams to create positive customer outcomes and satisfaction through a focus on planning, goal achievement and outcomes
- Monitor and ensure service compliance at all time
- Manage individual contracts and funding agreements
- Establish and maintain relevant systems, processes and tools which enable Customer Service Delivery teams to effectively engage with customers
- Contribute and facilitate specific service improvement plans relating to Child and Family services
Please click on the following link to review the Role Statement
Make It Matter - What you will bring to make a difference in other's lives
As a Senior Operations Manager Child and Family, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in relationship development and management
- Extensive experience in customer service, with strong business acumen
- Proven ability to work in incident response and crisis coordination, including accurate reporting and effective decision making
- Proven ability to effectively identify business insights, trend analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve complex issues and apply critical thinking
- Expert facilitation and communication skills (written and verbal, including presenting to groups)
- Sound knowledge and experience in business systems: RiskMan, Carelink+ and SolvSafety (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to perform business related activities such as negotiation, support coordination planning and experience in developing staff
- Demonstrated clinical expertise including authoring of behavioural support plans
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver balanced outcomes across customer, financial and workforce perspectives
- Experience in Therapeutic based care models
- Knowledge of customer review panel processes (desirable)
- Current driver's license and willingness to travel interstate
- Relevant probity clearance and willingness to undertake state required pre-employment checks
Keep Calm & Be Happy - How you will interact with people and other benefits
Joining Lifestyle Solutions makes you feel like you are making a difference in people's lives. Our team is here because they care, and because of this, we have an enriching and rewarding culture within our teams. Other benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package including vehicle or motor vehicle allowance and relocation assistance if required
- Opportunity to salary sacrifice
- Self-Managed Teams
Respect - Who we are and why we do it
We're people who care. Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with a disability, young people and children in Out of Home Care, their families, and communities. Our customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals. Our national workforce is committed to providing service that is reliable, responsive, flexible, friendly, empathetic, and caring. We believe everyone is equal. We stand for everyone in society having equal opportunity and equal respect. We do this by providing our customers access to quality services and dedicated people who make a real difference in their lives. We believe this is everyone's fundamental right.
You can learn more about us here.
Join Us - Next steps
All applications must be lodged online. For any specific questions, please contact Lyndsey Regan, Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome, actively support and promote the employment of people from diverse groups, including: Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people of diverse genders, sexes and sexualities (DGSS); culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) people; older people; and other diverse groups.
We are able to provide reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for applicants who require it. Please contact the Talent Professional above to discuss how we can help you.
As part of our process selected applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and probity checks prior to commencing.