Customer Intake to Onboarding Admin Assistant
Job no: 493380
Employment type: Full Time Fixed Term, Part Time Fixed Term
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Administration/Customer Service, Disability Services
About the role:
We have a 6 month Fixed Term/Full-Time position within our Newcastle based Customer Intake to Onboarding Team. The primary role of the Customer Intake, Revenue and Exit team is to lead and facilitate the intake and onboarding of new disability customers and intake and placement of children and young people into our support services, as well as the renewal of these services and movement of disability customers, children and young people from one service to another
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy (Using MS office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Positive and professional attitude in dealing with all stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or unsupervised
Key role responsibilities include:
- Provide effective administrative assistance and other duties as required by the Intake to Onboarding team
- Assist with the national customer intake and review risk panel as required by the Intake to Onboarding Lead – this will include taking minutes, assisting with collation of documentation, organising meetings, panel agendas, meeting attendance and tracking.
- Preparation of communication/correspondence to Lifestyle Solutions internal staff and external customer as required using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power-point).
- Develop and maintain relevant spreadsheets and assist with the national streamlining of systems and processes
- Data entry, reporting, collection, and management for reporting purposes
- General office functions including document management, copying, and filing (including e-filing)
- Prepare and distribute agendas and support papers as well as the taking of minutes of meetings
- Prepare and assist with distribution of service agreements for all new and existing customer, children and young people
- Assist in dissemination and implementation of relevant Policy and Procedures for Services to staff
- Assist relevant staff with Care-link data upload, and oversight
We’re people who care. Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities. Our customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals. Our national workforce is committed to providing service that is reliable, responsive, flexible, friendly, empathetic and caring. We are also offering:
- Attractive salary package, including salary sacrificing options
- Team based culture and inclusiveness
- Potential flexibility to hybrid work from home and office
We believe everyone is equal.
We stand for everyone in society having equal opportunity and equal respect. We do this by providing our customers access to quality services and dedicated people who make a real difference in their lives. We believe this is everyone's fundamental right. You can learn more about us here.
Join Us - Next steps
All applications must be lodged online, If you have any additional questions please call Megan Crough on 0474 862 149 or email Megan.Crough@lifestylesolutions.org.au
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to diversity and inclusion in our organisation. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from under-represented communities and groups are strongly encouraged. We can provide adjustments to the recruitment process if required; please contact the Talent Team on 02 4014 7800 to discuss how we can help.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Click to download the Role Statement
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend