Youth Worker - Marrangaroo (Lithgow and surrounds)
Job no: 493143
Employment type: Casual, Full Time Permanent, Part Time Permanent
Location: Sydney, Blue Mountains & Central West
Categories: Child & Family Services
We help young people in out of home care:
- Active support: meal prep, dressing, transportation, social outings, plan for and achieve daily goals
- Health support: administer and document medication and follow health support plans
- Positive behaviour support: manage behaviours, triggers and escalations
- Safeguarding: ensure safety of you and the young person, documentation and reports
- Demonstrated motivation to work with young people
- Available to work rotating rosters including weekends and overnights
- Current paid working with children check
- National police check
- Valid driver’s license
- First aid certificate
- Up to date Covid vaccinations
- Qualification - hold or be working towards a relevant diploma or degree
For more information please click here
- Hourly rate based on SCHADS Award 2.1 – 2.2
- Salary packaging $15,900 general and $2,650 entertainment
- Paid training and opportunities for career development
- All required PPE
- 24/7 crisis and incident response support
- Free confidential counselling support
We provide services to people with disability, young people and children in out-of-home care, their families and communities. We believe everyone is equal. You can learn more about us here.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
For all enquiries please contact Rachel Shorrock on email@example.com.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior appointment.
Click to download the Role Statement
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend