Case Manager - Foster Care
Job no: 493139
Employment type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Dubbo & Central West
Categories: Child & Family Services
- Foster Care
- Full Time Position
- Parkes, NSW
Our Foster Care team in Parkes is growing!
We are looking for a passionate and caring Case Manager to join our Forster Care team – an individual who can work collaboratively to deliver services through a framework of strength-based case management and person-centered approaches.
As an experienced Case Manager, you will understand the importance of meeting the complex needs of the Children, Young People, and families we support, and the responsibilities under the Child Care and Protection Act. If you can also offer quality services with excellent time management skills, this role may be for you!
- Experience with Case Management in the Community/Social sector (as a Social Worker or Case Worker)
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Social Science, Behavioral Science, or Psychology
- Sound knowledge of the Child Care and Protection Act
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team and in partnership with other services within the organisation and community
- Sound practice and knowledge or significant experience in meeting the holistic needs of Children who have experienced significant trauma and/or a disability
- Most of all to have the passion and drive to help support Children to create positive outcomes in their lives
- Experience managing and supporting Children and Young People who have complex trauma backgrounds and/or who display difficult or challenging behaviours
- Strong analytical and assessment skills
- Strong written communication and record-keeping skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current COVID19 vaccinations, Working with Children Check, NDIS Workers Screening Check & Current Police Check
- Salary based on SCHADS 5.1 dependent on qualifications & experience
- Salary packaging $15,900 general and $2,650 entertainment
- Paid training and opportunities for career development
- 24/7 crisis and incident response support
- Free confidential counselling support for employees and close family members
We provide services to people with disability, young people and children in out-of-home care, their families and communities. We believe everyone is equal. You can learn more about us here.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
For all enquiries, please contact Rachel Shorrock on 0447 397 665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior appointment.
Click to download the Role Statement
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend