Youth Support Worker
Job no: 492557
Employment type: Casual, Part Time Permanent
Categories: Child & Family Services
We help young people in out of home care with:
- Active support: meal prep, dressing, transportation, social outings, plan for and achieve daily goals
- Health support: administer and document medication and follow health support plans
- Positive behaviour support: manage behaviours, triggers, and escalations.
- Safeguarding: ensure safety of you and the young person, documentation and reports
- Demonstrated motivation to work with young people
- Available to work rotating rosters including weekends and overnights shifts as below:
- Current paid working with children check
- National police check completed in the last 6 months
- Valid driver’s license
- First aid certificate
- Up to date Covid vaccinations
- Qualification - hold or be working towards a relevant diploma or degree. Please review the recognised Minimum Qualification Standards here.
- Hourly rate based on SCHADS Award 2.1 – 2.2 dependent on qualifications & experience
- Salary packaging $15,900 general and $2,650 entertainment
- Paid training and opportunities for career development
- All PPE provided
- 24/7 crisis and incident response support
- Free confidential counselling support for employees and close family members
We provide services to people with disability, young people and children in out-of-home care, their families and communities. We believe everyone is equal. You can learn more about us here.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
For all enquiries, please contact Rachel Shorrock on 0447 397 665 or email@example.com.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior appointment.
Click to download the Role Statement
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend