Support Coordinator - Part Time - Hobart
Job no: 492528
Employment type: Part Time Permanent
Categories: Administration/Customer Service, Disability Services
- Support Coordinator
- Hobart location
- Permanent, Part-Time position (3 days)
- Salary Sacrifice options available
Lifestyle Solutions provide innovative and flexible person-centered support coordination services for people living with a disability. Support Coordinators assist our customers to become more independent in their own homes and in the community.
Keep Calm and Be Happy – What are the benefits?
- SCHADS Award Level 5
- Team based structure and an inclusive culture. You will have autonomy and the opportunity to make decisions
- Salary sacrificing options
- Ongoing paid training & development
- We take COVID-19 seriously and provide regular information updates and practice the latest health advice for you and your customers
- Practice Development specialists supporting you and your team to deliver great outcomes for your customers
Own It – Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively coordinate, monitor and report on supports in accordance with customer’s plans
- Actively support customers to meet their individual goals by identifying and accessing necessary services & supports
- Identify and respond to crisis situations, abuse & neglect, and critical incidents to promote a person's safety
- Maintain knowledge of safeguarding standards and reporting requirements
- Actively promote inclusion & uphold a Customer's human rights
- Engage/facilitate group practice reflection and decision making
- Participate in team-based goal setting and monitoring, (service delivery, financial viability, continuous & quality improvement)
- Service planning reviews and reporting to reflect internal and external customer deliverables and satisfaction
- Support effective communication and partnering with identified stakeholders (i.e.: service providers, mainstream services, funding agencies, government departments)
The Role Statement can be reviewed here
Make It Matter – What you will bring to make a difference in other’s lives
- Current driver’s license and full access to an insured vehicle for transportation of customers if required (mandatory requirements)
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or be willing to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate, HLTAID003 (or be willing to obtain)
Respect - Who we are and why we do it
We’re people who care. Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities. Our customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals.
We believe everyone is equal.
We stand for everyone in society having equal opportunity and equal respect. We do this by providing our customers access to quality services and dedicated people who make a real difference in their lives. We believe this is everyone's fundamental right. You can learn more about us here.
Join Us - Next step
All applications must be lodged online. If you have any additional questions regarding this role please call Kym Smith on 0408 248 884 during business hours.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to diversity and inclusion in our organisation. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from under-represented communities and groups are strongly encouraged. We can provide adjustments to the recruitment process if required; please contact the Talent Team on 02 4014 7800 to discuss how we can help.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Click to download the Role Statement
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend