Incident Support Advisor
Job no: 492458
Employment type: Part Time Permanent
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Sydney
Categories: Administration/Customer Service, Disability Services, Child & Family Services
- Incident (Service) Support Advisor
- Flexible location (National)
- Permanent | Part Time
The Incident Response team has been designed to support and enable teams working across the organisation to support service excellence in all areas. The team will focus on supporting, guiding and facilitating teams on areas such as service compliance, team-based support and local community / family engagement
Own It - How we get the job done
The core functions of the role include:
- Customer Outcomes: designing and delivering a positive experience for our customers so that they feel empowered and in control
- Customer Safety: ensuring we always have the right plans in place to support our customers and keep them safe and away from harm
- Service Compliance: continuously monitoring and implementing reviews and processes to ensure compliance against the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework and other relevant requirements
- Service Quality: going above what’s required and ensuring effective coordination between service delivery, clinical practises and plans and having the right amount of support at the right time
- Local Community and Family Engagement: working together with families and the broader community on matters which are important to them, ensuring safety to our customers, staff and the public
- Department and Regulatory Liaison: effectively working with various bodies to provide timely, accurate information and ensuring our services meet legislative and regulatory requirements at a minimum
To view the Role Statement, please click here.
Make It Matter - What you will bring to make a difference in other's lives
The role of the Service Support Advisor is to respond to incidents as they arise and provide support by actively responding to requests and ensuring matters are closed out in a timely and safe manner while ensuring the business is compliant at all times. The Incident Response team provide 24/7 support across the organisation and all advisors work remotely on a rotating roster.
As a Service Support Advisor, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in risk management, WHS or a related field with a minimum 5 years’ experience working in complex residential environments;
- Thorough understanding of customer focused incident / risk management with a proven ability to coordinate practical responses that satisfy relevant legislation, standards and / or agreements;
- Proficiency in CareLink, Riskman and SolvSafety & i-Audit systems;
- Experience in business continuity, crisis management and incident response;
- Commitment to reflective practice and proven ability to apply in practice;
- Sound written, oral and presentation skills and proven capacity to foster productive relationships with diverse staff and customers;
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high pressure environments;
- Current driver’s licence and a willingness to travel interstate;
Keep Calm & Be Happy - How you will interact with people and other benefits
Joining Lifestyle Solutions makes you feel like you are making a difference in people's lives. Our team is here because they care, and because of this, we have an enriching and rewarding culture within our teams. Other benefits include:
- $15,900 Salary Packaging as well as an extra $2650 to spend on Meal Entertainment for all Perm staff!
- $2,000 + worth of paid training including Induction, CALM and Assist Clients with Medication plus ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Self-Organising Team Based structure and an inclusive culture. You will have autonomy and the opportunity to make decisions and implement your ideas to provide Better Service to the people we support
- Reflective Practice training and ongoing practice support from Practice Development specialists
Respect - Who we are and why we do it
We're people who care. Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with a disability, young people and children in Out of Home Care, their families and communities. Our customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals. Our national workforce is committed to providing service that is reliable, responsive, flexible, friendly, empathetic and caring. We believe everyone is equal. We stand for everyone in society having equal opportunity and equal respect. We do this by providing our customers access to quality services and dedicated people who make a real difference in their lives. We believe this is everyone's fundamental right. You can learn more about us here.
Join Us - Next steps
Applications must be lodged online using the application below.
For any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Kym Smith on 0408 248 884 or email@example.com.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome, actively support and promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds and other diversity groups.
As part of our process selected applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and probity checks prior to commencing.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Click to download the Role Statement
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend